Kingdom Hearts *spoilers*

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Kingdom Hearts *spoilers*

Postby puppets » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:45 pm

I wanted to open up a thread here for all of you Kingdom Hearts lovers out there. And i spose the haters as well.

Anywho I wanted to discuss, with those of you who have beaten kh1, com, and 2, unlocked the hidden endings, and what your theories are for the next game.

My main theory...

First point, at the end of the hidden trailer of kh2, it says birth by sleep. People keep talking about Sora making a world while asleep, or the creation of keyblades, or Sora's memories. I believe all are wrong. Birth by sleep simply means Roxas. Something very very important regarding Roxas. In essence, Roxas gained his "being" while Sora was asleep. I agree that Chasers, are the ones looking to seek out and destroy the key wielders. Definitly new enemies, especially since organization 12 is out of the way. It would be a bad idea to turn back to the game, having to fight only heartless again. When the trailer refers to two people travel the trail of darkness, and one of them redeeming themselves, I think Riku and Mickey, though Mickey didn't become consumed by his darkness, so thats flawed, so maybe Ansem and Riku?

Either way I believe the story revolve around finding out Anem's (Xehanort's) memories, to firther understand heartless. Upon doing so they find out about a more terrifying enemy, the Chasers. This time around Sora and co must not only travel among the new worlds (I say new because Disney just bought Pixar, and mos tlikely they will introduce more original worlds, but definitly expect Pixar related movies) but they must also, possibly, travel through time to unlock the mysteries of the past.

As far as I know, I'm the first one to mention time travel about the third game. Seeing as the trailer was about birth by sleep and Xehanort's memories, I would'nt rule out any factors.

so... ideas? theories?
Last edited by puppets on Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:48 pm

typing in dark as it is, sorry about spelling erros....

organization 13*
further*
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

fawkes
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: punk

Postby fawkes » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:13 pm

Gah! Post a spoiler warning! I haven't finished KH2 yet!
Step one, take off your shirt. Step two ... Step three, PROFIT!

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:15 pm

gah sorry

Sister Carlotta

fawkes
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby fawkes » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:20 pm

Thank you!

I had a terrible time with KH2. I had to swith memory cards halfway through the game, and for some reason that kept all of the Hercules-Colleseum matches from moving forward. So here I am, level 84, and no way to get the final keyblade. It freaking sucks. So I took a break... a 6 month long break... I should try to finish so my boyfriend can actually play.

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:24 pm

Tis a wonderful game. I hope they use the pixar worlds, I'd love running around the Toy Story world as Toy Sora, would be fun.

Sister Carlotta

fawkes
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby fawkes » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:27 pm

That's a great idea! I'd love to do that. And no more of those stupid worlds that don't do anything to move the story along *coughAtlanticacough*

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:30 pm

hahahahahaha, sadly I enjoyed those song sin kh 2, the ones where sora and donald sings, cracks me up.

I'm not a fan of the winnie the pooh lvls though. Cute and all, but kinda annoys me, gaurentee that will probably be in the next kh as well.

Sister Carlotta

fawkes
Toon Leader
Toon Leader

Postby fawkes » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:35 pm

Well, Winnie the Pooh is a classic, so you can bet they'll keep him around.

Young Val
Commander
Commander
Title: Papermaster
First Joined: 12 Sep 2000
Location: from New York City to St. Paul, MN (but I'm a Boston girl at heart).

Postby Young Val » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 pm

i confess to adoring kingdom hearts 1&2. i haven't finished kh2 yet, although i've gotten right up to the end and have spoiled myself for the cut scenes and all that.

it's pretty much the only video game i play.
you snooze, you lose
well I have snozzed and lost
I'm pushing through
I'll disregard the cost
I hear the bells
so fascinating and
I'll slug it out
I'm sick of waiting
and I can
hear the bells are
ringing joyful and triumphant

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:32 pm

Somehow, it turned out to be the best game I have ever played...

Play kh com as well for the gba, I' don't liek the whole card battle thing, but it's is still somewhat true to the series.

And when anyone does beat kh2, leave me some theories or ideas on what you think will happen next, I'd like to see what everyone else thinks, I might miss some important details or may not make certain connections.

Oh yea, and state your preference...

So far my favorite is KH 2.

Sister Carlotta

Buggerwugger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Buggerwugger » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:31 pm

I really need to watch that special ending again. havent seen it in a while.
though that video really didnt look a thing like kingdom hearts. 3 very adult sized charaters with realistic proportions and very serious looking suits of armor just dont seem like KH. Not to mention the wasteland with thousands of mean looking keyblades stuck in the dirt.

I wonder if they are goning much more mature with this next one.

and I didnt realize how much more I liked KH 2 than 1 until I replayed the first.
the worlds seemed so much more uninvolved and purposless. In 1 you actually had a reason to go to each world but in 2 they just opened up and you went there for no paticular reason.
but 2 is still my official favorite.

I was so proud when i beat sephiroth. which i still havent done on 1.
and i replayed the entire thing on hard just so I could watch the special ending without completeing Jiminey's journal.
Negativity is bliss.

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:02 pm

I think sephiroth is easier in 2, because you can get two abilities, i forget the names, but they both prevent you from dying in 1 combo atttack or one hit.

From what I read about the trailer, those 3 main chracaters are not Sora, Riku, or Kairi. Nor do you play as them. They are, in my opinion, either the chasers, the ones I believe to be hunters of keyblade wielders, or they are 3 of the original 4 keyblade masters, which is more likely, I heard that the scene was a post apocalyptic future, that may or may not happen, while being the past all at the same time, which is confusing to me. But I rememeber on gamespot they had an interview with the creater, and thats what he said. *shrugs* Tis why I think time travel might be important in the game.

Sister Carlotta

Return to “Milagre Town Square”