The Hive Queen and the Hegemon

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
joags27
Launchie
Launchie

The Hive Queen and the Hegemon

Postby joags27 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:02 am

Greetings... I am fairly new to the Ender universe but I am reading through the books voraciously (have completed the first Ender series and am now on book two of the Shadow series). I am curious to know if in any of the books there is an actual telling (either in full or in excerpts) of the Hive Queen and the Hegemon... and if so, which book it is in? Thank you.

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Re: The Hive Queen and the Hegemon

Postby neo-dragon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:11 am

Welcome to pweb!

No, The Hive Queen and The Hegemon have never actually been published, which I think is probably for the best, since it would be impossible to create texts that live up to their cultural significance within the Enderverse.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

joags27
Launchie
Launchie

Postby joags27 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:19 am

Thank you... One more quick question... Is the speaking for Marcos Ribeira (in Speaker for the Dead) the only written example of a speaking in the entire Enderverse?

neo-dragon
Commander
Commander
Title: Huey Revolutionary

Postby neo-dragon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:13 am

Yes, as far as I recall.
"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."
- Frank Herbert's 'Dune'

Return to “Milagre Town Square”