New Board Section

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Eaquae Legit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Title: Age quod agis
First Joined: 04 Feb 2002

Postby Eaquae Legit » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Hegemon loses his title, as far as I'm concerned.

Ali, my dear, I think definitions would be awesome. Even just finding quotes to rotate so we can get my blizzard/puberty quotes down would be great help.
I still have an active email for John somewhere. I will email him to check if he cares at all.

I can add quotes from SP and SotG only, I'm afraid. And definitions would be from memory and/or the internets, but I'll organise and clean them up. Alas for my library back home!
"Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul." -- Pope John XXIII

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: AK Hermione
First Joined: 10 Jan 2005

Postby LilBee91 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I don't have any of my books here, but I have a lot of quotes in a text file somewhere, if you would be interested in adding those to rotation.
I used to hate gravity because it would not let me fly. Now I realize it is gravity that lets me stand.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah, definitely, Shannon, thanks. If there are a lot, a lot, maybe e-mail them to Ali and let her pick some out -I'm sure we can have any number we want but how many are we thinking, exactly?

If there aren't sooo many, maybe paste them into the books' submission forum?

Or email to Ali and paste some of your favorites in the submission forum?
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

LilBee91
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: AK Hermione
First Joined: 10 Jan 2005

Postby LilBee91 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:56 pm

I have probably around 100 quotes or so. I'll post some of my favorites. Hatrack also has a quote database we could steal from. If there are any little bits of content I can add to, I am more than willing to help. I'm all game for distractions from homework.
I used to hate gravity because it would not let me fly. Now I realize it is gravity that lets me stand.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

zeldagirl1234
Soldier
Soldier

Postby zeldagirl1234 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm

I was going to put a suggestion but quickly found what i was looking for. Sorry! :oops:
When in need, you must be the savior to your kind. When not, you must conquer and take charge.

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Now that'd you've mentioned it, Will might actually care.

Nope. :mrgreen:

It's March 1st. What's going on, fellow?

Bean_w, you want access to add content? Need a yay or nay so I can harass the hell out of Wil.
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

Bean_wannabe
Soldier
Soldier
Title: I spy with my Fishy Eye
First Joined: 08 Nov 2007

Postby Bean_wannabe » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 pm

That's a yay, but it may be a little sparse until I have this set of exams out of the way / I get fed up enough of revision that I write articles anyway.
"You're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater."

Return to “Milagre Town Square”