Countries

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
Satya
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Pvt. Brony
First Joined: 04 Jan 2002

Countries

Postby Satya » Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 pm

I have a question of pure curiosity. What countries are you from? I was thinking of traveling or studying abroad. Does your country have good educational programs? Is it inviting to foreign students? It's expensive to go to school in the U.S. (though it's getting better, I'll give Obama that.) Also, I'm exhausted so I won't have anything lucid to say in response tonight. I'm barely typing this out as it stands. Thanks. I love you guys.. Did I just think that out loud?
Discord ID: AJ#0001

jotabe
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Leekmaster Kirbyfu

Postby jotabe » Fri May 07, 2010 2:03 am

Spain is part of the Erasmus (european-wide) student exchange program (it includes funding), and Erasmus Mundus (exchange with third world countries), but i am not aware of any exchange program with the US.

megxers
Soldier
Soldier
Title: is a girl!

Postby megxers » Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 am

One of my bffs is currently studying abroad in Madrid so I can attest to the fact that there are at least some arrangements with US schools if you want to go that route. :D

I applied to universities in the US & UK for undergraduate & seriously considered ones in Canada & Ireland as well. And of course ended up staying in-state because I'm boring & it is reallyyy expensive.

(zomg i have a chem test in less than 6 hours i hate schoool)
So don't go worrying about me
It's not like I think about you constantly
So maybe I do, but that shouldn't affect
Your life anymore

Claire
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: World Traveler
First Joined: 16 Dec 2002

Postby Claire » Fri May 07, 2010 11:49 am

I'm a HUGE study abroad advocate! I learned so much from my semester abroad that I would never have learned here; I wish I could have stayed longer. I studied in Cape Town, South Africa at the University of Cape Town. I loved it, obviously.

Jebus
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Lord and Saviour
First Joined: 07 Nov 2001

Postby Jebus » Fri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm

One of my bffs is currently studying abroad in Madrid so I can attest to the fact that there are at least some arrangements with US schools if you want to go that route. :D

I applied to universities in the US & UK for undergraduate & seriously considered ones in Canada & Ireland as well. And of course ended up staying in-state because I'm boring & it is reallyyy expensive.

(zomg i have a chem test in less than 6 hours i hate schoool)
One of my bffs
bff
Retarded.

buckshot
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Farmer from Hell

Postby buckshot » Fri May 07, 2010 6:44 pm

` Go while your young and you can ! :P

Return to “Milagre Town Square”