So... Hilarious Story

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
puppets
Soldier
Soldier

So... Hilarious Story

Postby puppets » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 am

Lately my money has been disappearing. I would place it on my desk, and usually leave, sometimes I take my money with me, and then sometimes I leave it at home, to avoid temptation to spend it :B

Well my money was ending up missing, and for the life of me, I thought it was my dad. So I set up my video camera and leave it on, leaving the house for school. When I get back home, and watch the tape, I nearly died.

So apparently my cat has a fondness for eating dollar bills. Right now I can say, I have a pretty expensive cat, and when all my money passes through her system. I'll have some expensive cat poop.

It made me laugh. Maybe I'll post the video somewhere, but it isn't particularly funny looking, you can't tell what shes eating, just that she's eating something off my desk, which I know to be my money.

On another note, I heard a great joke yesterday.

Whats great about having sex with twenty-eight year olds?

Theres twenty of them.
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

lyons24000
Toon Leader
Toon Leader
Title: Darn Red Shells!

Postby lyons24000 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 am

That joke is disgusting. Now I can understand exactly why you picked that quote from Ender's Shadow for your sig.
"This must be the end, then."-MorningLightMountain, Judas Unchained

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 am

*shrugs* It made me laugh when I heard it. I never said it wasn't sick, but I find sick things funny.

And I picked the sig cause it made me laugh too. :B
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

Gravity Defier
Commander
Commander
Title: Ewok in Tauntaun-land

Postby Gravity Defier » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:46 pm

What you need to be asking your cat is this: If you are going to eat $5, shouldn't you get your money's worth?

Feed your cat food. If money problem persists, see Kimmie. (She's practically a vet as far as I'm concerned.)
Se paciente y duro; algún día este dolor te será útil.

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Feed your cat food.
But feed it what? What does cat food like to eat?
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

Return to “Milagre Town Square”