Well Flargers Barg

Talk about anything under the sun or stars - but keep it civil. This is where we really get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, and invited!
puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Well Flargers Barg

Postby puppets » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 pm

I bet noone remembers me :B

I haven't been on in close to a year I think.

So, anything newwwww happening?

I started to read some of the posts, but it seems like so much has happened since last summer.

So hi hows everyone been doing?

Also, the new Aqua Teen episodes are depressingly not good. And 8 Harry Potter movies? *shivers*
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

zeroguy
Commander
Commander
Title: 01111010 01100111
First Joined: 0- 8-2001

Postby zeroguy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 am

I remember ya, though at the moment I'm not remembering a whole let except for that you posted pictures of yourself.

Hm, what's new, well, if you know/remember eriador, he won't be around here much anymore. And, of course, you may want to read the thread on what's going on with Alea.

Aqua Teen was never good. Bah.
Proud member of the Canadian Alliance.

dgf hhw

puppets
Soldier
Soldier

Postby puppets » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:07 am

Yeah I remember Eriador.

He was full of himself speaking as if he had the higher opinion of God and as if every word he spoke should be viewed as the red carpet of words.

And then when you tried to point out that what he was saying was either rude or innapropriate, he'd try to act humble and say you are being confrontational or soemthing.

:B

Either that or he'd post tons of few worded posts in the game room.

I disappeared I think around the time when people were discussing whether game room posts should count towards your post count.

And I have no clue who Alea is really, but I read a few posts into her thread, and I hope things work out for her.
"I knew you were searching for him. I didn't want to interfere until you found him. Just in case you think you were really smart, young man, we intercepted four street thugs and two known sex offenders who were after you."

Sister Carlotta

Return to “Milagre Town Square”